If you were not married at the time your child was born, a Father must establish paternity through the judicial system to have any legal rights to parenting time, even if the Father’s name is on the Birth Certificate. While the Child Support Office can establish child support, they DO NOT establish a parenting plan. Protect yourself and your rights as a father. Crawford Law can help establish Legal Paternity and set up a parenting plan for you and your child(ren).

Learn More

Contact Cindi Crawford, Esq. @ (904) 422-4634